Wednesday 7 October 2015

Melbs my love


I just found some unpublished photos of Melbourne on my laptop, so I thought it would be better to squeeze them in before I will start showing you pictures of Sydney (you can start getting excited now - Sydney is amazing!!!). After spending almost one week in Melbourne, I finally understood why it is listed as the most livable city in the world. The city has a modern skyline with stunning new buildings, but also many elegant historic buildings and churches. Moreover, Melbourne has many beautiful public gardens, a fantastic public transport system, great museums, excellent shopping, awesome coffee (everywhere - even in the suburbs) and the range of good restaurants is simply amazing. What else could one wish for in a city?! I love Melbourne and will definitely be back for more in December (and not only because my flight to Vienna departs from there ;-) )




Hosier Lane






No comments:

Post a Comment